Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Launch Of Pune Mirror - At M.G Road 2008



Hey just took a small break last month of my busy show schedule n had a very exciting trip all the way to Varanasi , Patna and Kolkata. Trust me explored some of the best moments of life, but the moment i returned Gaurav my friend wanted me to do the launch of Times of India - Daily - Pune Mirror. The show was organized at the busiest road of pune blocking the trafic from both the ends of the road . the show started of with a kick 4m pal Josh Crooner nd Rana (singers). within 25 mins of the show more than 6 thousand ppl gathered and with time it kept on growing more more nd more. Well my energy was on full swing so couldnt control my self rapping dwn 4 the croud with all the hands flying high in the air......
Had lots of fun thanks 2 Pune 4 being an awesome audience, will keep the pace going high.
Love peace n respect to all my fans n audience.

check photographs of event , just copy and paste the link.
http://picasaweb.google.com/funky.roops/6April2008?feat=directlink

No comments: